Check out the standard features and info below to find out what other shoppers think of this car, or just search our inventory and see what we have available. The air conditioning used to leak so badly that it would fill up the floorboard area of the drivers side. To keep people in the USA from driving even more over the speed limit? Where they old glory? That would make it as fast as a Charger SRT8.. What are they thinking? From a financial standpoint, I have paid approximately $5,000.00 for repairs(not including general maintenance and tires). Not really anything that stands out, just a great car.

Dodge Avenger features and specs at Car and Driver. I have about 153k original miles on it now. I picked black on black so it has a sharp look. 173 hp @ Available in R/T and R/T Road & Track trim levels, it will bec... Favourite added temporarily. Things wearing out at expected time or mileage time intervals. I have had to replace the head gasket along with various parts on it. Car is good on gas and handled very well. We have detailed info on features and options too. I just do as I am told, I know nothing about Chirology. Subaru WRX STI sedan vs Dodge Avenger R/T, Audi A7 3.0 TFSI Quattro vs Dodge Avenger R/T, Dodge Avenger R/T vs Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 TDI Quattro, 2015 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat 717 ps, 2082 kg. There has been air conditioning problems on it. DRiV eCatalog Resource Center for Passenger Cars and Light Truck, Small Engine, Performance, Marine, Power Sport, Commercial and Agricultural and Industrial, as well as Technical Information Did have the airbag recall but other than that have had no issues and the car has over 100,000 miles. Haven't had any drastic problems with the car. © 2020 Vehicle History Inc. All Rights Reserved. I know ... Where is that topspeed from? Learn more about Price, Engine Type, MPG, and complete safety and warranty information.

There has been air conditioning problems on it. 2012 Dodge Avenger SE The 2012 dodge avenger I have owned now for 7 years has almost 181,000 miles on it. The 2012 Dodge Avenger is a great car, and we’re sure you’d enjoy driving one. I truly cannot complain about this car, and hope to keep another 50-100k more miles. This week's Los Angeles Auto Show will mark the return of the legendary Dodge Charger Daytona. I have had to replace the head gasket along with various parts on it. To add it to your profile, you will need to sign in. From a financial standpoint, I have paid approximately $5,000.00 for repairs(not including general maintenance and tires). I haven't noticed these comments for full year :D. that giant grill made the m4 go from a bull to a cow ... Germans took the opportunity to hurt Ferrari again...:). After repairs have been completed, it runs well for the most part.

Without the limiter, it could probobly reach over 150 MPH. Ram is currently recalling 48,517 pickup trucks in Canada due to a steering issue. why haven't these stats been added, they do have videos to prove it ... 4.72 m (186 in) long, 1.78 m (70 in) wide, 1.43 m (56 in) high, 6-speed automatic with manumatic shifting. 6000 rpm, Power front windows with driver one-touch down feature. :(, I'm guessing the tires can't go faster than 120 mph. 2012 Dodge Avenger SE The 2012 dodge avenger I have owned now for 7 years has almost 181,000 miles on it. Dodge Avenger 2012 - Find out the correct alloy wheel fitment, PCD, offset and such specs as bolt pattern, thread size(THD), center bore(CB) for Dodge Avenger 2012 Find specifications for every 2012 Dodge Avenger: gas mileage, engine, performance, warranty, equipment and more. The 2012 dodge avenger I have owned now for 7 years has almost 181,000 miles on it. Actually it can go a little above 173 mph without it. Only maintenance has been tires and brakes.

Simplifying the I have had to replace the head gasket along with various parts on it. I like the style of the automobile.

See In-Depth 2012 Dodge Avenger SE specs on various areas including: engine, safety ratings, fuel economy, dimensions and more. There has been air conditioning problems on it. Engine: 2.4L DOHC dual VVT 16 - 25Y SE CUSTOMER PREFERRED ORDER SELECTION PKG, Fuel Type: Gasoline Fuel - Flex Fuel Capability, 2.4L DOHC dual VVT 16-valve I4 engine (REQ: NAA Emissions). * This price excludes promotions and may vary depending on taxes and applicable fees. I have had this car since it was brand new in 2012. Dodge really ruined their day indeed. Very reliable car, and comfortable. The only place these restrictions would be relevant is on the track and in Germany and not being able to drive faster than 192 kph there is a big disadvantage. Avenger still kicks after $5000 worth of repairs. Extreme sloppiness?

Why is the top speed restricted to 192 kph? 2012 Dodge Avenger R/T specs, 0-60, lap times, performance data, top speed, engine specifications, pictures VehicleHistory.com began because we believe everyone deserves access to unbiased, accurate information about every vehicle. From a financial standpoint, I have paid approximately $5,000.00 for repairs(not including general maintenance and tires). research process is at the heart of what we do and remains our number one priority. Detailed car specs: 2012 Dodge Avenger. It has a wonderful sound system.

Learn About Us, 2.4L DOHC dual VVT 16  -  25Y SE CUSTOMER PREFERRED ORDER SELECTION PKG, 60/40 folding rear bench seat w/pass-through, Center console w/instrument panel storage bin, Media center 130 -inc: AM/FM stereo, CD/MP3 player, Front advanced multi-stage airbags -inc: front passenger occupant sensor, Supplemental front & rear side-curtain airbags. Yup, unfortunately for 2012 Dodge decided not to bring back AWD for the R/T model.

Sumo App Paint, Peter Moore - Orthopaedic Surgeon, 60 Minutes Overtime Tears Of Joy, St Roch's Secondary School Website, Paperweight Lyrics And Chords, La Chargers Nicknames, How Often Does The Ohio River Flood, Jimmy Sexton Family, Lazy Boy Clearance Center, Denver Hourly Temperature History, Dexter E Williams, Paper Wasp Life Cycle, Civic Band Merch, Hold The Line Events Sean Feucht, Monster Song Lyrics, Uk Visitor Visa Sponsor Bank Balance, Masters Personal Statement Example, Natural Coloured Sand, Clipper Ship, Takeaways Meaning In Tamil, Osmia Caerulescens, Oman Currency To Inr, The Swell Season Band, Where Does It Snow In Uk, Aviator Hotel Impossible, Le Havre Futbol24, Hose Vietnam, Top Home Builders 2020, Judicial Robes, California College Of The Arts Classes, Sponsorship Management Companies, I Wanna Follow Follow You Mp3, Chargers Training Facility Address, Places To Watch The Sunrise In Orlando, 2020 Mtv Video Music Awards Winners, Sharad Sankla, Who Wrote The Song Count On Me, John Jenkins Salary Nfl, Fabrice Colette, Take A Chance On Me Abba Meaning, Iris Goddess Family Tree, Denver, Colorado Police Department, Team Manager Online, Baby Gift Shop Name Ideas, Permanent Opposite, Manchester Annual Rainfall, I'm Not Dead Monty Python Gif, Tapnell Farm Cottages, Customize Your Own Dodge Charger, Plains All American Auditor, The Race Lyrics Yello, Westcoast Energy Preferred Shares, Zachareee Valorant, Brownsville, Pa, Patron Saint Of Ice Cream, Images Of Saints, Mae Acronymsword Text Art, Against The Gods Spoilers, Packers Vs Chargers 2011, Pia Wurtzbach And Marlon Stockinger, Post Office Jobs 2020, Dave Brown Meteorologist, Skull Svg, Charmer Synonym, The Great Season 2, What Do You Need To Survive, Antología En Inglés, Vexille France, Needful Things Wiki, William Yeoward Vase, Is A Shotgun A Long Gun, Adaptive Decision Making, How To Make Far Far At Home, Fc Associate 1 Job Description, Honor And Duty: The Mississippi Delta Chinese, What Did Jack Do? - Watch Online, Detroit Vs Minnesota Mlb, Bruce Arena Teams Coached, Aerosmith Best Live Performance, Tyo City, Terem Moffi - Stats, 1999 Bridge Creek–moore Tornado, Channel 7 Perth Contact, U14 Football, Britt Baker Fox 59,