Bojangles,’ Dies at 78, Spirit Music Group Restructures Synch Team, Hires Major Label Veteran Amy Hartman, Jennifer Lopez, Elaine Goldsmith-Thomas Join Variety’s Power of Women Conversations, ’60 Minutes’ Airs Controversial Trump Interview – With Fact-Checks, Migos' Offset Detained by Police After Run-In With Trump Supporters, Twitch, Amazon Slammed by RIAA and Major Industry Groups for Using Unlicensed Music; Twitch Disputes Claim, Oscar Isaac in Talks to Star in ‘Moon Knight’ Series at Disney Plus, James Bond Film ‘No Time to Die’ Explored $600 Million Sale to Streaming Services, Borat Hilariously Defends Rudy Giuliani After Controversial Scene, Harry Styles Invests in New State-of-the-Art Manchester Arena, ‘Borat 2’: How Sacha Baron Cohen’s Unsuspecting Targets Feel About Being in the Movie, ‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ Adds Its First Asian American Cast Member With Crystal Kung Minkoff, ‘Batwoman’ Unveils First Look at Javicia Leslie in the New Batsuit, Stevie Nicks on Her New Concert Film and the ‘Crazy’ Resurgence of ‘Dreams’, Unsure How to Select Artwork?

Connect with friends faster than ever with the new Facebook app.

— Video of the year: The Weeknd, “Blinding Lights”, — Song of the year: Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande, “Rain on Me”, — Best collaboration: Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande, “Rain on Me”, — Best quarantine performance: CNCO, “MTV Unplugged at Home”, — Best music video from home: Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber, “Stuck with U”, — Best hip-hop: Megan Thee Stallion, “Savage”, — Best R&B: The Weeknd, “Blinding Lights”, — Best Latin: Maluma featuring J Balvin, “Qué Pena”, — Best alternative: Machine Gun Kelly, “Bloody Valentine”, — Song of summer: BLACKPINK, “How You Like That”, — Video for good: H.E.R., “I Can’t Breathe”, — Best direction: Taylor Swift, “The Man”, — Best editing: Miley Cyrus, “Mother’s Daughter”, — Best cinematography: Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande, “Rain on Me”, — Best visual effects: Dua Lipa, “Physical”, — Best art direction: Miley Cyrus, “Mother’s Daughter”, In this video grab issued Sunday, Aug. 30, 2020, by MTV, Lady Gaga accepts the award for song of the year for "Rain On Me" during the MTV Video Music Awards. By Tomás Mier @Tomas_Mier Billie Eilish – "everything i wanted" Eminem ft. Juice WRLD – "Godzilla" Future ft. Drake – "Life Is Good. We'll be updating the complete 2020 VMAs winners' list throughout the evening below. (This VMAs also marks the addition of three new categories, including Song of Summer, Best Group, and Everyday Heroes: Frontline Medical Workers.). Variety and the Flying V logos are trademarks of Variety Media, LLC. Connect with friends faster than ever with the new Facebook app. Instead of taking place at a packed Barclays Center, artists took the stage in audience-less locations around New York City to adhere to social distancing guidelines. — Best music video from home: Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber… Winners of the 2020 MTV Video Music Awards, held Sunday night at various locations throughout New York City. The Weeknd won the biggest prize of the night, video of the year, for his “Blinding Lights,” which he performed to open up the 2020 VMAs. She was also feted with the inaugural Tricon Award, taking the stage again to give an emotional speech. Lady Gaga with Ariana Grande – "Rain On Me", The Weeknd – "Blinding Lights" — WINNER**, Lady Gaga with Ariana Grande – "Rain On Me" — WINNER**, Ariana Grande & Justin Bieber – "Stuck with U", Black Eyed Peas ft. J Balvin – "RITMO (Bad Boys For Life)", Ed Sheeran ft. Khalid – "Beautiful People", Push Best New Artist, Presented by Chime Banking, Megan Thee Stallion – "Savage" — WINNER**, Fall Out Boy ft. Wyclef Jean – "Dear Future Self (Hands Up)", The 1975 – "If You're Too Shy (Let Me Know)", FINNEAS – "Let's Fall in Love for the Night", Machine Gun Kelly – "Bloody Valentine" — WINNER**, Anuel AA ft. Daddy Yankee, Ozuna, Karol G & J Balvin – "China", Black Eyed Peas ft. Ozuna & J. Rey Soul – "MAMACITA", Maluma ft. J Balvin – "Qué Pena" — WINNER**, The Weeknd – "Blinding Lights" — WINNER**, Tomorrow X Together – "9 and Three Quarters (Run Away)", Billie Eilish – "all the good girls go to hell", Ariana Grande & Justin Bieber – "Stuck with U" — WINNER**, Chloe & Halle – "Do It" from MTV's Prom-athon, DJ D-Nice – Club MTV presents #DanceTogether, John Legend – #togetherathome Concert Series, Lady Gaga – "Smile" from One World: Together At Home, Billie Eilish – "xanny" – Directed by Billie Eilish, Doja Cat – "Say So" – Directed by Hannah Lux Davis, Dua Lipa – "Don't Start Now" – Directed by Nabil, Harry Styles – "Adore You" – Directed by Dave Meyers, Taylor Swift – "The Man" – Directed by Taylor Swift — WINNER**, The Weeknd – "Blinding Lights" – Directed by Anton Tammi, 5 Seconds of Summer – "Old Me" – Cinematography by Kieran Fowler, Camila Cabello ft. DaBaby – "My Oh My" – Cinematography by Dave Meyers, Billie Eilish – "all the good girls go to hell" – Cinematography by Christopher Probst, Katy Perry – "Harleys In Hawaii" – Cinematography by Arnau Valls, Lady Gaga with Ariana Grande – "Rain On Me" – Cinematography by Thomas Kloss — WINNER**, The Weeknd – "Blinding Lights" – Cinematography by Oliver Millar, A$AP Rocky – "Babushka Boi" – Art Direction by A$AP Rocky & Nadia Lee Cohen, Dua Lipa – "Physical" – Art Direction by Anna Colomé Nogu ́, Harry Styles – "Adore You" – Art Direction by Laura Ellis Cricks, Miley Cyrus – "Mother's Daughter" – Art Direction by Christian Stone — WINNER**, Selena Gomez – "Boyfriend" – Art Direction by Tatiana Van Sauter, Taylor Swift – "Lover"– Art Direction by Ethan Tobman, Billie Eilish – "all the good girls go to hell" – Visual Effects by Drive Studios, Demi Lovato – "I Love Me" – Visual Effects by Hoody FX, Dua Lipa – "Physical" – Visual Effects by EIGHTY4 — WINNER**, Harry Styles – "Adore You" – Visual Effects by Mathematic, Lady Gaga with Ariana Grande – "Rain On Me" – Visual Effects by Ingenuity Studios, Travis Scott – "HIGHEST IN THE ROOM"– Visual Effects by ARTJAIL, SCISSOR FILMS & FRENDER, BTS – "On" – Choreography by Son Sung Deuk, Lee Ga Hun, Lee Byung Eun — WINNER**, CNCO & Natti Natasha – "Honey Boo"– Choreography by Kyle Hanagami, DaBaby – "BOP"– Choreography by Dani Leigh and Cherry, Dua Lipa – "Physical"– Choreography by Charm La'Donna, Lady Gaga with Ariana Grande – "Rain On Me" – Choreography by Richy Jackson, Normani – "Motivation" – Choreography by Sean Bankhead, Halsey – "Graveyard" – Edited by Emilie Aubry, Janne Vartia & Tim Montana, James Blake – "Can't Believe the Way We Flow" – Edited by Frank Lebon, Lizzo – "Good As Hell" – Edited by Russell Santos & Sofia Kerpan, Miley Cyrus – "Mother's Daughter" – Edited by Alexandre Moors, Nuno Xico — WINNER**, ROSALÍA – "A Palé" – Edited by Andre Jones, The Weeknd – "Blinding Lights" – Edited by Janne Vartia & Tim Montana, Megan Thee Stallion ft. Beyoncé – “Savage (Remix)”, Pop Smoke ft. 50 Cent & Roddy Ricch – “The Woo”.
Turn on desktop notifications for breaking stories about interest? But the most prevalent of the evening may have been Gaga who, in addition to her medley performance for which she was briefly joined by Grande, won artist of the year, song of the year, best collaboration and best cinematography. Lady Gaga with Ariana Grande – “Rain On Me”, Billie Eilish – “all the good girls go to hell”, Taylor Swift – “The Man” – Republic Records, Anuel AA ft. Daddy Yankee, Ozuna, Karol G & J Balvin – “China”, Black Eyed Peas ft. Ozuna & J. Rey Soul – “MAMACITA”, Ariana Grande & Justin Bieber – “Stuck with U”, Black Eyed Peas ft. J Balvin – “RITMO (Bad Boys For Life)”, Ed Sheeran ft. Khalid – “Beautiful People”, Tomorrow X Together – “9 and Three Quarters (Run Away)”, The 1975 – “If You’re Too Shy (Let Me Know)”, FINNEAS – “Let’s Fall in Love for the Night”, Fall Out Boy ft. Wyclef Jean – “Dear Future Self (Hands Up)”, Chloe & Halle – “Do It” from MTV’s Prom-athon, DJ D-Nice – Club MTV presents #DanceTogether, John Legend – #togetherathome Concert Series, Lady Gaga – “Smile” from One World: Together At Home, James Blake – “Can’t Believe the Way We Flow”, Megan Thee Stallion ft. Beyoncé – “Savage (Remix)”, Pop Smoke ft. 50 Cent & Roddy Ricch – “The Woo”. Winners of the 2020 MTV Video Music Awards, held Sunday night at various locations throughout New York City. Winners of the 2020 MTV Video Music Awards, held Sunday night at various locations throughout New York City. Hosted by Keke Palmer, the show was … As for Grande, fans voted her and Justin Bieber the winner of the VMAs newest category -- best music video from home – for their duet "Stuck with U." See all the winners below. Winners of the 2020 MTV Video Music Awards, held Sunday night at various locations throughout New York City. ET. Show full articles without "Continue Reading" button for {0} hours. — Video of the year: The Weeknd, “Blinding Lights", — Song of the year: Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande, “Rain on Me”, — Best collaboration: Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande, “Rain on Me", — Best quarantine performance: CNCO, “MTV Unplugged at Home", — Best music video from home: Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber, “Stuck with U", — Best hip-hop: Megan Thee Stallion, “Savage", — Best R&B: The Weeknd, “Blinding Lights", — Best Latin: Maluma featuring J Balvin, “Qué Pena”, — Best alternative: Machine Gun Kelly, “Bloody Valentine", — Song of summer: BLACKPINK, “How You Like That", — Video for good: H.E.R., “I Can't Breathe", — Best direction: Taylor Swift, “The Man", — Best editing: Miley Cyrus, “Mother's Daughter", — Best cinematography: Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande, “Rain on Me", — Best visual effects: Dua Lipa, “Physical", — Best art direction: Miley Cyrus, “Mother’s Daughter”, 24/7 coverage of breaking news and live events. — Video of the year: The Weeknd, “Blinding Lights", — Song of the year: Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande, “Rain on Me”, — Best collaboration: Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande, “Rain on Me", — Best quarantine performance: CNCO, “MTV Unplugged at Home", — Best music video from home: Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber, “Stuck with U", — Best hip-hop: Megan Thee Stallion, “Savage", — Best R&B: The Weeknd, “Blinding Lights", — Best Latin: Maluma featuring J Balvin, “Qué Pena”, — Best alternative: Machine Gun Kelly, “Bloody Valentine", — Song of summer: BLACKPINK, “How You Like That", — Video for good: H.E.R., “I Can't Breathe", — Best direction: Taylor Swift, “The Man", — Best editing: Miley Cyrus, “Mother's Daughter", — Best cinematography: Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande, “Rain on Me", — Best visual effects: Dua Lipa, “Physical", — Best art direction: Miley Cyrus, “Mother’s Daughter”, Like us on Facebook to see similar stories, Zeta: Louisiana must prepare for new storm while recovering from two hurricanes, governor says, Free doughnuts and 8 other frighteningly good deals for Halloween. Other big winners included BTS (best pop, best K-pop, best group and best choreography), Taylor Swift (best direction), Doja Cat (best new artist), Megan Thee Stallion (best hip-hop) and Blackpink (song of the summer). The 2020 MTV Video Music Awards are underway! © Provided by Associated Press In this video grab issued Sunday, Aug. 30, 2020, by MTV… Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article.

In addition to MTV, the VMAs were also simulcast across 11 other ViacomCBS brands for the first time.
The 2020 MTV Video Music Awards took place on Sunday, looking a little different than usual amid the coronavirus pandemic. Winners of the 2020 MTV Video Music Awards, held Sunday night at various locations throughout New York City.
Royal Mail Jobs Warrington, City Of Winter Haven, The London 601 Luther St W College Station Tx 77840, Permanent Residence Card Uk 10 Years, Letter Of Incarceration Singapore, Dentafix Nz, Kansas Nba Players All-time, Charlie Mcdermott Kids, Arnoldus Vander Horst House, Where Do Droughts Occur, Work Is Adverb Or Verb, Recessed Antonym, Most Flood Prone Areas In San Antonio, Tx, St Johnstone Backpack, Transcanada Pipeline Network, What Year Did It Snow On Easter Sunday, Sandown Shops, Justin Timberlake Super Bowl 2018, How Long Do Cicadas Live, The Impossible Game Xbox, No No Never Fall In Love Again, Arena Football Ball Size, Winter Storms 2021, Lone Star Oil And Gas Stock, Student Union Groups, Agriculture In New Mexico, Poland Time To Ist, Osmia Caerulescens, Employee Benefits Uk, Is The Movie Priest Based On A Book, How Can I Be Lyrics, City And County Of Honolulu Jobs, Tom Brokaw Net Worth 2020, Advantages Of Plantation, Elaine Lordan Net Worth, Fiona Dress Shop, 2 Bedroom Houses For Sale On The Isle Of Wight, Private Schools In Houston Cost, Saints National Anthem Today, Wrestlemania 36 Tickets Sale Date, Panthers > 2014 Record, Dora Libraries, Philadelphia Energy Solutions Restructuring, Kiss Band Curtains, Sjs School, Zachareee Valorant, Antwaun Woods' Injury, National Express Benefits Center, Giant Hornets In Maryland, Glasgow Rangers Tartan Scarf, Temperature In Boston Today, Loyola Marymount University Basketball Schedule, Gummy Shark Egg, Garden Scissors Uses, Dc Weather Radar Hourly, Wwl Meaning, The King Cast, Google Annual Report 2013, Ironbark Brewery Hunter Valley, How Far Is Portsmouth From Manchester, On The Milky Road Streaming, Where Does It Snow In November, Get Crunk Lyrics Brokencyde, When Does Junior Rugby League Season Start 2020, Camp Bestival Map 2018, Crusaders Rugby, Types Of Girls In High School, Chargers Vs Steelers 2008, When Do Universities Do Interviews, The Odd Couple (play Script), Great-west Lifeco Structure, Lego Batman Batcave Break-in, Gear Energy Management, Battle Of Eylau Painter, Encana Merger, Fox Shows Renewed For 2020-2021, Kcnc Scandium Seatpost, Caked Up Songs, Redskins 2012 Schedule, 2015 Alcs Game 6 Highlights, Boynton Beach Zip Code, Cicadas Illinois 2020, " />

August 2020 wurden wieder die „MTV Video Music Awards“ verliehen. The Weeknd won the biggest prize of the night, video of the year, for his “Blinding Lights,” which he performed to open up the 2020 VMAs. MTV VMAS 2020 – Lady Gaga acceptance of the first ever Tricon Award Winners From the MTV VMAS 2020. Winners of the 2020 MTV Video Music Awards, held Sunday night at various locations throughout New York City.

Instead of taking place at a packed Barclays Center, artists took the stag… — Video of the year: The Weeknd, “Blinding Lights", — Song of the year: Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande, “Rain on Me”, — Best collaboration: Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande, “Rain on Me", — Best quarantine performance: CNCO, “MTV Unplugged at Home", — Best music video from home: Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber, “Stuck with U", — Best hip-hop: Megan Thee Stallion, “Savage", — Best R&B: The Weeknd, “Blinding Lights", — Best Latin: Maluma featuring J Balvin, “Qué Pena”, — Best alternative: Machine Gun Kelly, “Bloody Valentine", — Song of summer: BLACKPINK, “How You Like That", — Video for good: H.E.R., “I Can't Breathe", — Best direction: Taylor Swift, “The Man", — Best editing: Miley Cyrus, “Mother's Daughter", — Best cinematography: Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande, “Rain on Me", — Best visual effects: Dua Lipa, “Physical", — Best art direction: Miley Cyrus, “Mother’s Daughter”, Like us on Facebook to see similar stories, Zeta: Louisiana must prepare for new storm while recovering from two hurricanes, governor says, Free doughnuts and 8 other frighteningly good deals for Halloween. Those performers included BTS, The Black Eyed Peas, DaBaby, The Weeknd, Doja Cat, Maluma with CNCO and Lady Gaga with Ariana Grande. Eminem ft. Juice WRLD – “Godzilla”.

Bojangles,’ Dies at 78, Spirit Music Group Restructures Synch Team, Hires Major Label Veteran Amy Hartman, Jennifer Lopez, Elaine Goldsmith-Thomas Join Variety’s Power of Women Conversations, ’60 Minutes’ Airs Controversial Trump Interview – With Fact-Checks, Migos' Offset Detained by Police After Run-In With Trump Supporters, Twitch, Amazon Slammed by RIAA and Major Industry Groups for Using Unlicensed Music; Twitch Disputes Claim, Oscar Isaac in Talks to Star in ‘Moon Knight’ Series at Disney Plus, James Bond Film ‘No Time to Die’ Explored $600 Million Sale to Streaming Services, Borat Hilariously Defends Rudy Giuliani After Controversial Scene, Harry Styles Invests in New State-of-the-Art Manchester Arena, ‘Borat 2’: How Sacha Baron Cohen’s Unsuspecting Targets Feel About Being in the Movie, ‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ Adds Its First Asian American Cast Member With Crystal Kung Minkoff, ‘Batwoman’ Unveils First Look at Javicia Leslie in the New Batsuit, Stevie Nicks on Her New Concert Film and the ‘Crazy’ Resurgence of ‘Dreams’, Unsure How to Select Artwork?

Connect with friends faster than ever with the new Facebook app.

— Video of the year: The Weeknd, “Blinding Lights”, — Song of the year: Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande, “Rain on Me”, — Best collaboration: Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande, “Rain on Me”, — Best quarantine performance: CNCO, “MTV Unplugged at Home”, — Best music video from home: Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber, “Stuck with U”, — Best hip-hop: Megan Thee Stallion, “Savage”, — Best R&B: The Weeknd, “Blinding Lights”, — Best Latin: Maluma featuring J Balvin, “Qué Pena”, — Best alternative: Machine Gun Kelly, “Bloody Valentine”, — Song of summer: BLACKPINK, “How You Like That”, — Video for good: H.E.R., “I Can’t Breathe”, — Best direction: Taylor Swift, “The Man”, — Best editing: Miley Cyrus, “Mother’s Daughter”, — Best cinematography: Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande, “Rain on Me”, — Best visual effects: Dua Lipa, “Physical”, — Best art direction: Miley Cyrus, “Mother’s Daughter”, In this video grab issued Sunday, Aug. 30, 2020, by MTV, Lady Gaga accepts the award for song of the year for "Rain On Me" during the MTV Video Music Awards. By Tomás Mier @Tomas_Mier Billie Eilish – "everything i wanted" Eminem ft. Juice WRLD – "Godzilla" Future ft. Drake – "Life Is Good. We'll be updating the complete 2020 VMAs winners' list throughout the evening below. (This VMAs also marks the addition of three new categories, including Song of Summer, Best Group, and Everyday Heroes: Frontline Medical Workers.). Variety and the Flying V logos are trademarks of Variety Media, LLC. Connect with friends faster than ever with the new Facebook app. Instead of taking place at a packed Barclays Center, artists took the stage in audience-less locations around New York City to adhere to social distancing guidelines. — Best music video from home: Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber… Winners of the 2020 MTV Video Music Awards, held Sunday night at various locations throughout New York City. The Weeknd won the biggest prize of the night, video of the year, for his “Blinding Lights,” which he performed to open up the 2020 VMAs. She was also feted with the inaugural Tricon Award, taking the stage again to give an emotional speech. Lady Gaga with Ariana Grande – "Rain On Me", The Weeknd – "Blinding Lights" — WINNER**, Lady Gaga with Ariana Grande – "Rain On Me" — WINNER**, Ariana Grande & Justin Bieber – "Stuck with U", Black Eyed Peas ft. J Balvin – "RITMO (Bad Boys For Life)", Ed Sheeran ft. Khalid – "Beautiful People", Push Best New Artist, Presented by Chime Banking, Megan Thee Stallion – "Savage" — WINNER**, Fall Out Boy ft. Wyclef Jean – "Dear Future Self (Hands Up)", The 1975 – "If You're Too Shy (Let Me Know)", FINNEAS – "Let's Fall in Love for the Night", Machine Gun Kelly – "Bloody Valentine" — WINNER**, Anuel AA ft. Daddy Yankee, Ozuna, Karol G & J Balvin – "China", Black Eyed Peas ft. Ozuna & J. Rey Soul – "MAMACITA", Maluma ft. J Balvin – "Qué Pena" — WINNER**, The Weeknd – "Blinding Lights" — WINNER**, Tomorrow X Together – "9 and Three Quarters (Run Away)", Billie Eilish – "all the good girls go to hell", Ariana Grande & Justin Bieber – "Stuck with U" — WINNER**, Chloe & Halle – "Do It" from MTV's Prom-athon, DJ D-Nice – Club MTV presents #DanceTogether, John Legend – #togetherathome Concert Series, Lady Gaga – "Smile" from One World: Together At Home, Billie Eilish – "xanny" – Directed by Billie Eilish, Doja Cat – "Say So" – Directed by Hannah Lux Davis, Dua Lipa – "Don't Start Now" – Directed by Nabil, Harry Styles – "Adore You" – Directed by Dave Meyers, Taylor Swift – "The Man" – Directed by Taylor Swift — WINNER**, The Weeknd – "Blinding Lights" – Directed by Anton Tammi, 5 Seconds of Summer – "Old Me" – Cinematography by Kieran Fowler, Camila Cabello ft. DaBaby – "My Oh My" – Cinematography by Dave Meyers, Billie Eilish – "all the good girls go to hell" – Cinematography by Christopher Probst, Katy Perry – "Harleys In Hawaii" – Cinematography by Arnau Valls, Lady Gaga with Ariana Grande – "Rain On Me" – Cinematography by Thomas Kloss — WINNER**, The Weeknd – "Blinding Lights" – Cinematography by Oliver Millar, A$AP Rocky – "Babushka Boi" – Art Direction by A$AP Rocky & Nadia Lee Cohen, Dua Lipa – "Physical" – Art Direction by Anna Colomé Nogu ́, Harry Styles – "Adore You" – Art Direction by Laura Ellis Cricks, Miley Cyrus – "Mother's Daughter" – Art Direction by Christian Stone — WINNER**, Selena Gomez – "Boyfriend" – Art Direction by Tatiana Van Sauter, Taylor Swift – "Lover"– Art Direction by Ethan Tobman, Billie Eilish – "all the good girls go to hell" – Visual Effects by Drive Studios, Demi Lovato – "I Love Me" – Visual Effects by Hoody FX, Dua Lipa – "Physical" – Visual Effects by EIGHTY4 — WINNER**, Harry Styles – "Adore You" – Visual Effects by Mathematic, Lady Gaga with Ariana Grande – "Rain On Me" – Visual Effects by Ingenuity Studios, Travis Scott – "HIGHEST IN THE ROOM"– Visual Effects by ARTJAIL, SCISSOR FILMS & FRENDER, BTS – "On" – Choreography by Son Sung Deuk, Lee Ga Hun, Lee Byung Eun — WINNER**, CNCO & Natti Natasha – "Honey Boo"– Choreography by Kyle Hanagami, DaBaby – "BOP"– Choreography by Dani Leigh and Cherry, Dua Lipa – "Physical"– Choreography by Charm La'Donna, Lady Gaga with Ariana Grande – "Rain On Me" – Choreography by Richy Jackson, Normani – "Motivation" – Choreography by Sean Bankhead, Halsey – "Graveyard" – Edited by Emilie Aubry, Janne Vartia & Tim Montana, James Blake – "Can't Believe the Way We Flow" – Edited by Frank Lebon, Lizzo – "Good As Hell" – Edited by Russell Santos & Sofia Kerpan, Miley Cyrus – "Mother's Daughter" – Edited by Alexandre Moors, Nuno Xico — WINNER**, ROSALÍA – "A Palé" – Edited by Andre Jones, The Weeknd – "Blinding Lights" – Edited by Janne Vartia & Tim Montana, Megan Thee Stallion ft. Beyoncé – “Savage (Remix)”, Pop Smoke ft. 50 Cent & Roddy Ricch – “The Woo”.
Turn on desktop notifications for breaking stories about interest? But the most prevalent of the evening may have been Gaga who, in addition to her medley performance for which she was briefly joined by Grande, won artist of the year, song of the year, best collaboration and best cinematography. Lady Gaga with Ariana Grande – “Rain On Me”, Billie Eilish – “all the good girls go to hell”, Taylor Swift – “The Man” – Republic Records, Anuel AA ft. Daddy Yankee, Ozuna, Karol G & J Balvin – “China”, Black Eyed Peas ft. Ozuna & J. Rey Soul – “MAMACITA”, Ariana Grande & Justin Bieber – “Stuck with U”, Black Eyed Peas ft. J Balvin – “RITMO (Bad Boys For Life)”, Ed Sheeran ft. Khalid – “Beautiful People”, Tomorrow X Together – “9 and Three Quarters (Run Away)”, The 1975 – “If You’re Too Shy (Let Me Know)”, FINNEAS – “Let’s Fall in Love for the Night”, Fall Out Boy ft. Wyclef Jean – “Dear Future Self (Hands Up)”, Chloe & Halle – “Do It” from MTV’s Prom-athon, DJ D-Nice – Club MTV presents #DanceTogether, John Legend – #togetherathome Concert Series, Lady Gaga – “Smile” from One World: Together At Home, James Blake – “Can’t Believe the Way We Flow”, Megan Thee Stallion ft. Beyoncé – “Savage (Remix)”, Pop Smoke ft. 50 Cent & Roddy Ricch – “The Woo”. Winners of the 2020 MTV Video Music Awards, held Sunday night at various locations throughout New York City. Winners of the 2020 MTV Video Music Awards, held Sunday night at various locations throughout New York City. Hosted by Keke Palmer, the show was … As for Grande, fans voted her and Justin Bieber the winner of the VMAs newest category -- best music video from home – for their duet "Stuck with U." See all the winners below. Winners of the 2020 MTV Video Music Awards, held Sunday night at various locations throughout New York City. ET. Show full articles without "Continue Reading" button for {0} hours. — Video of the year: The Weeknd, “Blinding Lights", — Song of the year: Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande, “Rain on Me”, — Best collaboration: Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande, “Rain on Me", — Best quarantine performance: CNCO, “MTV Unplugged at Home", — Best music video from home: Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber, “Stuck with U", — Best hip-hop: Megan Thee Stallion, “Savage", — Best R&B: The Weeknd, “Blinding Lights", — Best Latin: Maluma featuring J Balvin, “Qué Pena”, — Best alternative: Machine Gun Kelly, “Bloody Valentine", — Song of summer: BLACKPINK, “How You Like That", — Video for good: H.E.R., “I Can't Breathe", — Best direction: Taylor Swift, “The Man", — Best editing: Miley Cyrus, “Mother's Daughter", — Best cinematography: Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande, “Rain on Me", — Best visual effects: Dua Lipa, “Physical", — Best art direction: Miley Cyrus, “Mother’s Daughter”, 24/7 coverage of breaking news and live events. — Video of the year: The Weeknd, “Blinding Lights", — Song of the year: Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande, “Rain on Me”, — Best collaboration: Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande, “Rain on Me", — Best quarantine performance: CNCO, “MTV Unplugged at Home", — Best music video from home: Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber, “Stuck with U", — Best hip-hop: Megan Thee Stallion, “Savage", — Best R&B: The Weeknd, “Blinding Lights", — Best Latin: Maluma featuring J Balvin, “Qué Pena”, — Best alternative: Machine Gun Kelly, “Bloody Valentine", — Song of summer: BLACKPINK, “How You Like That", — Video for good: H.E.R., “I Can't Breathe", — Best direction: Taylor Swift, “The Man", — Best editing: Miley Cyrus, “Mother's Daughter", — Best cinematography: Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande, “Rain on Me", — Best visual effects: Dua Lipa, “Physical", — Best art direction: Miley Cyrus, “Mother’s Daughter”, Like us on Facebook to see similar stories, Zeta: Louisiana must prepare for new storm while recovering from two hurricanes, governor says, Free doughnuts and 8 other frighteningly good deals for Halloween. Other big winners included BTS (best pop, best K-pop, best group and best choreography), Taylor Swift (best direction), Doja Cat (best new artist), Megan Thee Stallion (best hip-hop) and Blackpink (song of the summer). The 2020 MTV Video Music Awards are underway! © Provided by Associated Press In this video grab issued Sunday, Aug. 30, 2020, by MTV… Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article.

In addition to MTV, the VMAs were also simulcast across 11 other ViacomCBS brands for the first time.
The 2020 MTV Video Music Awards took place on Sunday, looking a little different than usual amid the coronavirus pandemic. Winners of the 2020 MTV Video Music Awards, held Sunday night at various locations throughout New York City.

Royal Mail Jobs Warrington, City Of Winter Haven, The London 601 Luther St W College Station Tx 77840, Permanent Residence Card Uk 10 Years, Letter Of Incarceration Singapore, Dentafix Nz, Kansas Nba Players All-time, Charlie Mcdermott Kids, Arnoldus Vander Horst House, Where Do Droughts Occur, Work Is Adverb Or Verb, Recessed Antonym, Most Flood Prone Areas In San Antonio, Tx, St Johnstone Backpack, Transcanada Pipeline Network, What Year Did It Snow On Easter Sunday, Sandown Shops, Justin Timberlake Super Bowl 2018, How Long Do Cicadas Live, The Impossible Game Xbox, No No Never Fall In Love Again, Arena Football Ball Size, Winter Storms 2021, Lone Star Oil And Gas Stock, Student Union Groups, Agriculture In New Mexico, Poland Time To Ist, Osmia Caerulescens, Employee Benefits Uk, Is The Movie Priest Based On A Book, How Can I Be Lyrics, City And County Of Honolulu Jobs, Tom Brokaw Net Worth 2020, Advantages Of Plantation, Elaine Lordan Net Worth, Fiona Dress Shop, 2 Bedroom Houses For Sale On The Isle Of Wight, Private Schools In Houston Cost, Saints National Anthem Today, Wrestlemania 36 Tickets Sale Date, Panthers > 2014 Record, Dora Libraries, Philadelphia Energy Solutions Restructuring, Kiss Band Curtains, Sjs School, Zachareee Valorant, Antwaun Woods' Injury, National Express Benefits Center, Giant Hornets In Maryland, Glasgow Rangers Tartan Scarf, Temperature In Boston Today, Loyola Marymount University Basketball Schedule, Gummy Shark Egg, Garden Scissors Uses, Dc Weather Radar Hourly, Wwl Meaning, The King Cast, Google Annual Report 2013, Ironbark Brewery Hunter Valley, How Far Is Portsmouth From Manchester, On The Milky Road Streaming, Where Does It Snow In November, Get Crunk Lyrics Brokencyde, When Does Junior Rugby League Season Start 2020, Camp Bestival Map 2018, Crusaders Rugby, Types Of Girls In High School, Chargers Vs Steelers 2008, When Do Universities Do Interviews, The Odd Couple (play Script), Great-west Lifeco Structure, Lego Batman Batcave Break-in, Gear Energy Management, Battle Of Eylau Painter, Encana Merger, Fox Shows Renewed For 2020-2021, Kcnc Scandium Seatpost, Caked Up Songs, Redskins 2012 Schedule, 2015 Alcs Game 6 Highlights, Boynton Beach Zip Code, Cicadas Illinois 2020,