REVAMP YOUR BATHROOM IN THESE 5 QUICK AND EASY STEPS, HENRI-LLOYD ANNOUNCED AS RACE CLOTHING PARTNER OF COWES SPRING CLASSICS, ARTS COUNCIL ENGLAND LAUNCHES £160MILLION EMERGENCY RESPONSE PACKAGE, I confirm that I'd like to receive email communication from Island Echo and I consent to my data being stored (click here for privacy policy), Isle of Wight Gritting Routes and Winter Maintenance. Isle of Wight Festival 2020 Cancelled Due To Coronavirus The 2020 Isle of Wight Festival will no longer be taking place this year due to the ongoing health crisis. Revellers will be devastated at the news as 2020’s line-up was proving to be one of the best yet with headline performances expected from Lionel Richie, Lewis Capaldi, Duran Duran, Snow Patrol and The Chemical Brothers. Made worse as it was a decent line up this year. .. Download Festival was scheduled for the same weekend, but that has also been cancelled. The right decision obviously, now stop the influx of holiday/second home owners, tourists and cyclists.

Of course, it’s hard to pry people away from their social lives, but it’s not too difficult when everything is closed! Yes, he runs the festival but Live Nation is a Massive organisation based in Los Angeles and have a stake in many U.K. Festivals. I can understand many people being disappointed, but it was becoming totally untenable not to cancel in the current situation. All rights reserved.Billboard is part of MRC Media and Info, a division of MRC. ALICANTE: THE EXPERT VIEW TO THE REAL ESTATE, TRIATHLON CLUB HOST INAUGURAL DUATHLON IN COWES, COUNCIL LEADER SAYS “I DO NOT WANT ANY ISLAND CHILD TO GO HUNGRY” AS HE CONFIRMS SUPPORT, MONSTER MEDWAY ADMITS RAPING 3-YEAR-OLD GIRL, https://isleofwightfestival.com/news/2020/information-on-pre-booked-ferry-crossings for further information. “The ​Isle of Wight Festival ​will no longer be taking place this year. All of our lives have changed and 2020 will be a year we will never forget, but we will move on to the next chapter of our lives, just has we did in war time. I mean normal flu, never fully dies… Read more ».
Unicef Concert 2020 Performers, Colorado Springs Hail Storm 2018, Isle Of Wight Facts And Figures, Helia Ebrahimi, Flexsteel Leather Sofa For Sale, Winner Miss Earth 2019, Over The River And Through The Woods Poem, Car Lift, Kansas City Snowfall 2020, Book Of Exalted Deeds Trove, Fc Padova Massachusetts, Amit Bhatt Son Name In Real Life, Ceo Of Coca-cola Australia Net Worth, 1960 Houston Oilers Roster, Bee Sting Deaths 2019, Electrical Fuse Types, Reflection Definition Math, Goo Goo Gaga Baby Net Worth, Mailman Salary California, Uk Passport Application Timeline, Outdoor Partition, I Love You More Than Song, Ovintiv Layoffs Reddit, Channel 2 Weather Team, Ahmet Hamdi Tanpınar, Zara Larsson 2020, How To Attract Braconid Wasps, Tv20 News Live Stream, Deerfield Beach Weather 14 Day Forecast, Virtual Season Ticket Rangers, " />

Isle of Wight Festival was set to be headlined by the likes of Lionel Richie, Lewis Capaldi, Snow Patrol, The Chemical Brothers, and Duran Duran, with Download featuring sets from KISS, Iron Maiden and System Of A Down. I expect that the announcement of cancellation was tied in with all the others like Download, Leeds and Reading.

01983 821777. news @iwradio.co.uk. Isle Of Wight 2020 has been cancelled due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. Telephone: 01983 898288 The Isle of Wight Festival organisers are offering all those people who have bought tickets a full refund, or the opportunity to rollover their tickets to next year.

Work has already started, we have some big names in mind for the theatre kitchen, the arena and music stage. However my offer stands, or grow some balls and post in your real name. Real easy, all the info is in the article. You have to be a complete lowlife waste of space, may be you are a Councillor? We are working closely with our ticketing partners at the moment and they will be in touch very soon to process your refund, or, if you prefer, you can retain your ticket and carry it over to next year.”, In terms of the future, they added: “Look out for an email from them very soon and please only contact them if you have not been contacted after 5 days as they are very busy at this time.

The Isle of Wight Council say they support the decision of the Isle of Wight Festival to cancel the 2020 event because of the current coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis.

We hope everyone stays safe and we’ll see you in 2021.”. © Copyright On The Wight Ltd 2005-19 | Terms and conditions | Privacy Policy | Contact | Advertise | Isle of Wight Weather, Any views or opinions presented in the comments below must comply with the, 14 years | 36,000+ articles | 170,000+ comments, Crowdfunder for Ryde Saints Football Club: Don’t miss the deadline to pledge, New Yarmouth School – in Freshwater – goes before Isle of Wight council planning committee, Isle of Wight council finally unveil their response to supporting children on free school meals during half term, Positive plans for much-loved but unused Ryde building, Police update on seven arrested stowaways from the Nave Andromeda, Dedicated young triathletes put hours of training into practice in Isle of Wight Triathlon Club Duathlon, They’re back! For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click here. This has not been the Festivals finest hour, this event was never going to go ahead, I would have had far more respect for the organisers had they shown some form of respect for the situation. “I appreciate how hard it will have been to have made this decision, and I want to thank the festival organisers for making the sensible choice. “Thank you to everyone for bearing with us in recent weeks as we waited and hoped for Government clarification, but it just wasn’t to be for 2020, stay safe everyone, see you next year!”, Let us know your news.

"This decision has not been taken lightly and we have tried out hardest to make it work, but it was unavoidable given the current status. STAY SOCIAL! This means you will not pay any extra next year and beat any ticket price rises. Licences required to run events of this size, specify that police have to be in attendance.

REVAMP YOUR BATHROOM IN THESE 5 QUICK AND EASY STEPS, HENRI-LLOYD ANNOUNCED AS RACE CLOTHING PARTNER OF COWES SPRING CLASSICS, ARTS COUNCIL ENGLAND LAUNCHES £160MILLION EMERGENCY RESPONSE PACKAGE, I confirm that I'd like to receive email communication from Island Echo and I consent to my data being stored (click here for privacy policy), Isle of Wight Gritting Routes and Winter Maintenance. Isle of Wight Festival 2020 Cancelled Due To Coronavirus The 2020 Isle of Wight Festival will no longer be taking place this year due to the ongoing health crisis. Revellers will be devastated at the news as 2020’s line-up was proving to be one of the best yet with headline performances expected from Lionel Richie, Lewis Capaldi, Duran Duran, Snow Patrol and The Chemical Brothers. Made worse as it was a decent line up this year. .. Download Festival was scheduled for the same weekend, but that has also been cancelled. The right decision obviously, now stop the influx of holiday/second home owners, tourists and cyclists.

Of course, it’s hard to pry people away from their social lives, but it’s not too difficult when everything is closed! Yes, he runs the festival but Live Nation is a Massive organisation based in Los Angeles and have a stake in many U.K. Festivals. I can understand many people being disappointed, but it was becoming totally untenable not to cancel in the current situation. All rights reserved.Billboard is part of MRC Media and Info, a division of MRC. ALICANTE: THE EXPERT VIEW TO THE REAL ESTATE, TRIATHLON CLUB HOST INAUGURAL DUATHLON IN COWES, COUNCIL LEADER SAYS “I DO NOT WANT ANY ISLAND CHILD TO GO HUNGRY” AS HE CONFIRMS SUPPORT, MONSTER MEDWAY ADMITS RAPING 3-YEAR-OLD GIRL, https://isleofwightfestival.com/news/2020/information-on-pre-booked-ferry-crossings for further information. “The ​Isle of Wight Festival ​will no longer be taking place this year. All of our lives have changed and 2020 will be a year we will never forget, but we will move on to the next chapter of our lives, just has we did in war time. I mean normal flu, never fully dies… Read more ».

Unicef Concert 2020 Performers, Colorado Springs Hail Storm 2018, Isle Of Wight Facts And Figures, Helia Ebrahimi, Flexsteel Leather Sofa For Sale, Winner Miss Earth 2019, Over The River And Through The Woods Poem, Car Lift, Kansas City Snowfall 2020, Book Of Exalted Deeds Trove, Fc Padova Massachusetts, Amit Bhatt Son Name In Real Life, Ceo Of Coca-cola Australia Net Worth, 1960 Houston Oilers Roster, Bee Sting Deaths 2019, Electrical Fuse Types, Reflection Definition Math, Goo Goo Gaga Baby Net Worth, Mailman Salary California, Uk Passport Application Timeline, Outdoor Partition, I Love You More Than Song, Ovintiv Layoffs Reddit, Channel 2 Weather Team, Ahmet Hamdi Tanpınar, Zara Larsson 2020, How To Attract Braconid Wasps, Tv20 News Live Stream, Deerfield Beach Weather 14 Day Forecast, Virtual Season Ticket Rangers,